Guestbook

Write a new entry for the Guestbook

Fields marked with * are required.
Your E-mail address won't be published.
For security reasons we save the IP address 54.226.179.247.
It's possible that your entry will only be visible in the guestbook after we reviewed it.
We reserve the right to edit, delete, or not publish entries.
16 entries.
Chris Chris from Christchurch wrote on 05/01/2018 at 12:29 pm:
Happy new year and looking forward to your posts this year and to hear how your exercise programme is going. As you say it is easier to not exercise and keep putting it off 🙃
Admin Reply by: bobsal002@gmail.com
Yeah Happy New Year to you both, I'll keep you up to speed with my ex-pro.
Dot Harding Dot Harding wrote on 03/10/2017 at 10:02 pm:
Good on you Bob. The reclining machine is really good for easing an aching back . The whole idea of these machines is to stretch the gap between your ligaments to allow the blood flow back in and rebuild the tissue between. This is how you can get taller haha. But you do feel so much better for the exercise and it is very relaxing while you are laying there. I put the radio on and know that when 3 songs have been played then my 10 minutes is up. I can then do the 2 minutes up and 2 minutes down for the next 10 minutes to compete the exercise. You have to remember to go down slowly and come back slowly so that you don't stress your back. Recommend people try it.
Admin Reply by: bobsal002@gmail.com
Thanks Dot. Yes, I recommend going slow, much better. I tried fast!!!
Sally Taylor Sally Taylor from Waikato wrote on 29/09/2017 at 1:26 pm:
I am well proud of our new letterbox that my husband has made, It is so awesome & we had the dove at Te Kohanga & it was sitting on a post as we did a lovely garden there With over 40 big tree's just on the front lawn, this Dove was there with us & when we sold we took it to Pukekohe with us & then Bob build a pergola & it sat at the top of that & then we sold that & came here, with our Dove, now all newly painted with eyes etc. We have had people ask,'' do you take order's Bob '' he just laughs & say's ha, ha It took him long enough to do this one ..Cheers everyone & we love living where we are & NO Dog's barking & pooing everywhere.
Admin Reply by: bobsal002@gmail.com
Thanks babe, Yeah our Dove has been around alright, and is still with us.
Dot Harding Dot Harding from Cambridge wrote on 20/09/2017 at 5:25 pm:
Well done Bob. Finished is a nice word and it looks fabulous. Once you have a skill you never lose it. You might get a bit rusty but practice gets you back to where you were.
Admin Reply by: bobsal002@gmail.com
Thanks, Dot. Yeah, I think I a bit rusty. Ha
Chris Chris from Oxford wrote on 20/09/2017 at 4:49 pm:
Love your new letterbox it looks awesome. You always were an excellent craftsman.
Admin Reply by: bobsal002@gmail.com
Thanks, Chris. But this Craftsman is a bit rusty now. Ha
Keith McGowan Keith McGowan from Te Kauwhata wrote on 19/09/2017 at 11:58 pm:
I had heard an awful lot about the post box you were building from someone who shall remain nameless.I remember the old one that was there when you first moved in. I have to say wow what a magnificent job you have done making the new post box. It is impressive. Well done Bob.
Admin Reply by: bobsal002@gmail.com
Thanks, Keith.
Lorraine Lorraine from Dunedin wrote on 19/09/2017 at 9:05 pm:
I love your letterbox Bob xx
Admin Reply by: bobsal002@gmail.com
Thanks, Lorraine.
Ann Ann wrote on 16/09/2017 at 11:15 am:
I enjoyed reading your post about online shopping. I still enjoy shopping at stores, but I like avoiding the hassle by doing it online as well. Thank you for sharing!
Keith McGowan Keith McGowan from Te Kauwhata wrote on 01/09/2017 at 2:34 pm:
Good one Bob. Pleased that you are getting back on track. Bit difficult getting into the swing of things again when you have had a break from exercising. I have just re joined the gym down the road as I tend to be a wee bit lazy these days . Had to smile re your comment about Speedo's. I have a pair from when I was about 19 years old and 8 stone wet . Today I couldn't get one leg through the waist band. LOL.
Dot Harding Dot Harding from Cambridge wrote on 25/08/2017 at 1:10 pm:
How's that cat getting along? Is it still there? We have been looking at sites for people to pay us but not come up with anything suitable yet. Will keep searching.
Admin Reply by: bobsal002@gmail.com
No, we had to get rid of it. A guy in the Village came and got it. It became naughty it clawed at the screen doors and put some holes in them and peed on the guest room bed. Took the duvet and had it dry cleaned, and washed the rest.
Christine Bowater Christine Bowater from Pyes Pa wrote on 25/08/2017 at 12:03 pm:
Your becomming a brave warrior their Bob
Admin Reply by: bobsal002@gmail.com
Ha, Thanks Christine.
Dot Harding Dot Harding wrote on 17/08/2017 at 8:10 am:
The blog looks good Bob. There is nowhere I can log in or post a comment except here. Am I doing something wrong.
Admin Reply by: bobsal002@gmail.com
Thank you, you're doing the right thing entering you're comments here.
Sally Taylor Sally Taylor from Waikato wrote on 12/08/2017 at 12:45 pm:
Hi there hun, How is it going for you ? I have just folded up the washing & now talking to you. Greg is on his way over as he just phoned to say he is at Mercer & they will be calling in for a cuppa. Ha, ha It is so funny about that cat aye very strange that a little cat has found it's way here & is very happy, I dearsay maybe someone has dropped it off or something, Poor thing, it was hungry & drank like it had never had a drink before & then went & drank out of the bird bath. Poor cat & goodness knows where it came from aye
Admin Reply by: bobsal002@gmail.com
Yeah, it's found a home at our place, Ha.
Dianne Dianne from Auckland wrote on 26/07/2017 at 1:35 am:
Hi Bob & Sally
Sally Taylor Sally Taylor from Waikato wrote on 16/07/2017 at 6:42 pm:
Hi Babe only me again, Hope you enjoyed your day out to day at Glen Afton xxoo
Sally Taylor Sally Taylor from Waikato wrote on 14/07/2017 at 10:05 am:
Hi baby, hope that this works xoxoxo